To unlock an iPhone 4s , first of all you need to have it Jailbroken and Cydia application installed in your device. Which enables a user to find and install software packages on iOS devices.
- Open Cydia and Go to Manage tab –> Sources –> Add repo.binger.com.
- Go to SAM and install the repo.binger.com package.
- Make sure your officially SIM card is inside the iPhone 4S. Open SAMpref from SpringBoard.
- Go to utilities, select De-activate iPhone and Make sure it is also deactuvated under the More Information.
- Select your carrier from “By Country and Carrier” in Method.
- Under More Information, copy the IMSI code of you iPhone device.
- Tap on Spoof Real SIM to SAM.
- Go back to SAM, change the Method to Manual and paste the IMSI code there.
- Plug iPhone 4S into your computer via USB cable and open iTunes to reactivate your iPhone 4S.
- Close iTunes for now and disconnect the iPhone with your computer.
- Disable SAM in the SAM prefs app.
- Connect again the iPhone 4s with your computer and open the iTunes. This time you will get an error message that your iphone is failed to activate.
- Quit the iTunes again and reopen it.
- Now this time your iPhone will be activated now.
- The iPhone 4s is unlocked now and you will be able to see the name of service provider on the top of device screen.
Check the Video for more help.