Google Maps is probably the best place to explore different places in the world including streets of popular cities. It offeres satellite views and street views of beautiful landmarks around the globe including your own sweet home.
It is not surprising thar millitary bases are censored on Google Maps, which makes sense but there’s few public places that are also censored. Now, that’s doesn’t makes any sense, afterall such places are open to for public viewing.
Let’s check put few places that are blurred or pixeled on Google Maps either because of Government’s restrictions or Personal privacy lawsuits.
1. Babylon, Iraq
2. Buffalo Niagra International Airport
3. Cornell University Combined Heat and Power Plant, Newyork
4. Keowee Dam, South Carolina
5. Minami Torishima Airport, Japan
6. NATO Air Base Geilenkirchen, Germany
7. The Royal Palace of Amsterdam, Netherlands
8. Tantauco National Park, Chile
9. The Michael Aaf Building, Utah
10. Vlissingen,The Netherlands
[ Via Mashable ]