Music lovers want to listen music from there laptop all the time.Well, may of them asked me that can they keep on playing music on there laptop when they close the laptop lid.With little change in there laptop control panel they can still listen there music on any media player in windows after closing the laptop lid.
- First go to the control panel and in classic view mode click on the power options there.
- You can directly access the power options by clicking right on the battery options provided on the right side bottom of the task bar in windows.
- click right on the battery and select power option.
- You will now directly access to the power option in control panel.
- On the left side of the window select “choose what closing the lid does”.Here,you can decide what your laptop want to do when you close the lid of laptop.
- A new window will open.Here you can see power and sleep buttons and lid settings.
- Go to the When I close the lid and under on battery column select option form the drop down menu as “Do nothing”.
- Under plugged in column option select the option from the drop down menu as “Do nothing”.
- After making this small change go to the bottom of this window and click on the “save changes” button.
- Now your setting is saved.
You will now able to keep playing music on Windows even if you close the laptop lid.Not only this,this setting will not close any running program or opened file in windows.When you want to change the playlist of the music player,just open the lid and select the music that you want to play.You don’t have to even enter the password unlike Windows Sleep Mode.