Recharging MTS Mblaze data card is very easy.I am currently using Rs 999 plan of Mblaze.Well I don’t want to discuss here about the internet speed that I get with the Rs 999 plan.If you are using MTS Mblaze then you must be knowing that how it is performing.If your validation period of recharge is over and you want to continue your internet surfing then you have to recharge again to avail this service.There are plenty of plans available for recharge and you have to choose the right plan according to your need.
Steps for recharging MTS Mblaze data card :
- When you open the MTS Mblaze interface program you will see some options in the bottom of the interface skin.
- Choose the RCV/STV activation and click on it.
- When you will click on the RCV/STV activation , a new screen will open inside the MTS Mblaze interface skin.This will tell you to enter the pin.
- RCV/STV activation pin is the pin given on the recharge voucher of the MTS card.You should only purchase the Recharge Voucher of plan which you want to recharge.Suppose in my case I purchase recharge voucher of Rs999 to avail unlimited internet use.
- When you are having the RCV/STV activation 16 digit pin then enter it into the given pin area and click on the “activate” button.
- After that you will receive a conformation message that your account is successfully recharged.
- If you have registered your mobile phone at the time of applying the MTS connection, then a conformation message will also send to your mobile.
- You can also choose other options like Easy recharge to recharge and activate your data card.You can also recharge it online here https://www.rechargeitnow.com/mtsmobile/mtsmobile.jsp